Dedicated to Our Lady of Loreto, this church in Gothic-Lombard style and in the shape of a Latin cross is located in the village of Għajnsielem. Construction of the church began in 1924 as the population of the village grew and a larger church was needed. However the Old Parish Church still stands, and when the new Church was finished, the titular statue was transferred from the Old Church to the new one. The beautiful statue was made by Gallard et Fils of Marseilles and arrived in Gozo in October 1866. The virgin Mary is dressed in full regalia with crown and sceptre in her right hand; her glance fixed on Jesus in her arms. The angel hovering on her right holds a replica of the Holy House of Loreto, while that on her left displays a scroll with a plan of the same house and inscription in French.